Monday, March 05, 2007

Spider!!!

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4512/spider2ag1.jpg

Location: Cecil Street, Singapore.
Time: A lovely windy Sunday morning.
Spotted this giant spidy on the my way back to office.
It's had build a huge web stretching from a lamp pole to a palm tree.
Had a hard time trying to get a good shot of the spidy as the web was swaying in the strong wind.
After I downloaded the pix, I noticed there's a smaller spider at it's side.
Searched the internet for info on this spidy.
Yeah! It is a female Golden Orb Web Spider!
The smaller one is the male.
Those markings on her body are real cool!

I am a Spider, Spidy I am
Long tortured journey made
Stranger in a strange city land
Building wavy tricky web
Trapping weak & wimpy men
Snag them for the sun to bake
Lost souls I will hang
No remorse non hate
I am a Spider, Spidy I am

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 20, 2009 2:39:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Liew said...

Hey! That's so cool! I saw the same spider but I could only manage to take a picture from underneath it instead. But it was an absolutely gorgeous spider though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home