Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hamster Merchandising

Dear fans/friends,

I'm trying to do some silly exclusive merchandising of myself. Not too sure if anyone of you might be interested. However, I'm coming up with an idea of T-shirt printing, for this first round, it's gonna be an exclusive 10 pieces of the design below. It's not gonna be really cheap, as it's an exclusive collection, because it's gonna be a one off thing & to be termed as collectibles. Like you know, heehee, like having a "hamster" of your own. :P


There might be other designs coming up if the response is good & if there's more demand. You might wanna suggest other designs you're looking forward to etc. & email to me at ihengbok@gmail.com.

If all the above don't work, I'll probably scrap the entire idea. So, let's see how is goes, and if you guys support me & my silly idea. Haha!

Have a nice day. :)

Signing off,
Nikita Hengbok
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home