Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry X'mas!

Got a pleasant surprise which got me into an embarrassment situation in office today. Received gifts from my colleagues & I didn't have any for them! I am quite new in this company & no one forewarn me there will be exchange of gifts on X'mas eve. Didn't come across this practice with other companies I worked for. So, I panicked. ~.~" Dashed down to the mall below my office & grab some chocolates, gift-wrapped & scattered them among my colleagues. So embarrassing & felt like a mountain tortoise. Normally, I don't celebrate X'mas, but am gratefully to my nice colleagues & thanks them from the bottom of my heart. I'm so happy... this is the 1st time I received X'mas gifts in a working place & those gifts made this one of the best X'mas I had.

My X'mas presents


Wishing everybody a Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 27, 2007 11:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Nikita! May you and yours have a happy and prosperous new year. :)

PBCB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home