Monday, May 05, 2008

MacBook

2nd May, Friday - Yeah! At last, I got a Mac! Thanks to my loving parents, I got a MacBook as an early birthday present. For years, I used a PC, but after using an iMac at my friend's house, I fall in love with the Mac. Sexiest computers ever! So beautifully designed & slim, like me. xD

Spec of my MacBook:
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
160GB Serial ATA Drive
Double-layer SuperDrive
Build-in AirPort Extreme Card & Bluetooth

My MacBook & Me =P

White with White xD


Bought my MacBook at the Apple Dealer at Funan IT Mall. Since my friend is a long-time diehard MacUser who know the people there, I got free gifts with my MacBook! A free mouse, keyboard protector & a black leather laptop protective cover. Heehee... xD

My MacBook with protective cover


To me now, PCs are like retarded dinosaurs full of crap! With a Mac, no more fear of blue screen of death. Virus? Spyware? Who cares... I can surf the web fearlessly w/o any anti-virus software! Super fast startup & shut down. No PC can compete with that. Mac Rox! From now on, I'm a MacUser! xD

On the same day, I also bought a set of EVA gashapon to add to my collection. Rei is sexy as my MacBook & also in white! xD

Evangelion File 1


Along the way to buy my MacBook, came across this S.E.X shop. Normally, I won't go in, but sometimes, I get curious. Went in for a look at what they are selling. Lots of funny condoms, sex toys/dolls & those lingerie are real sexy, but don't think can fit my small size.

S.E.X Shop


Some of those dildos/vibrators look cute & some look like torture devices! =P The sale girl kept asking "Can I help you?" so many times! Guess business wasn't too good then. With no intention of buying, I got out fast. I'm more sexcited about my MacBook. xD

4 Comments:

At Monday, May 12, 2008 11:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the new MacBook?? :o
That's a pretty good hardware you've got there! *Looks at photos in envy* >.<

 
At Monday, May 19, 2008 4:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... That leather casing is sure sexy like hell! Too bad i'm not a Mac user... ^^

 
At Wednesday, May 21, 2008 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i will not tell you all the problems i had with my MAC ... apart from the razor sharp wrist slicer and different kind of blue screen of death :P MAC infuriates me - so help me find some good points :D
also did i see a QQ for MAC!??

 
At Sunday, July 13, 2008 2:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah where's the sex shop? seldom see such big sign ad in front. somemore luminous lol. - bellis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home