Friday, March 06, 2009

Zombie Nation!

Greetings! I'm a Confused Platypus & this is my story...

Little Confuse Platypus



I'm confused coz I dunno what to make of myself. Am I a duck, a reptile or a mammal? Other than being confuse, I'm quite harmless, a free & cheerful soul. Love to roam the wilderness, smell the flowers, eat fruits, have fun & above all, be free.

Born Free



Problem is, there are lots of zombies at where I live. Brainless, unimaginative, shallow & narrow-minded froggies-in-da-well who just love to poke their smelly noses into others' business, condemning those who would not conform to their ways. Always imposing their crappy ideals & perspectives on those who don't need nor want them. Them zombies don't understand what's called free choice, will or spirit. Therefore, anything which they don't understand, are not familiar with or outside their limited world will be treated with suspicion, criticize at, frown upon & make unfounded assumptions of. No facts or logics nor common sense here. Just blind leading the blind, where stupidity & cowardice are admired. With so much info on the web, these zombies persisted in remaining clueless, refusing to evolute, always thinking their ways are the best for all. They wouldn't leave me alone, labeling me as a freak, trying to confine me & my lifestyle. Even with ample proof, they can't even get my gender right! I'm being disliked, outcasted coz they can never understand me. This is a world of idiocy known as Zombie Nation, where I'm a weirdo instead of them.

Stranded in Zombie Nation



They of the brand of wussy clones, with their cowardly ways of hiding behind anonymity, bravery in numbers, they captured & caged me. However, as with their body, mind & soul, their cage is weak. I escaped.

Captive Escape



There's no stopping me! I ran till I reached the sea, the sea of no mercy. The sea of tears of frustration. The angry ocean which separate the free world from this horrible land of pathetic losers.

No stopping me!



This land is an unfriendly place, a lonely place for me. I'm alone in a place haunted by zombies with a complete lack of leadership quality. A land full of idiocy, ignorance, humorless, loveless & unhappiness.

In search of love & freedom



Somehow, I'm afraid of water. Throwing caution to the uncaring wind, in despair & desperation, I jumped into the sea. Trying to cross it, swimming to a land of joy & freedom.
Suddenly, a strong current grabbed me, sweeping me under. I'm weakening, drowning. Black out, dying, welcoming death, it would be a relieve. But fate decided otherwise.... I awoke on dry land. I'm still alive!

Saved!

By breaking the rules of engagement


Saved by a kindly soul, a strong-will girl, a fierce spirit as unorthodox as me. We are of matching mindset with the same kind of problems & best of all, we met on Valentine's Day! We clicked instantly. When she promised me care, love & happiness, I pledged my loyalty & companionship.

With Love & Happiness



She made a place for me in her tender heart, getting me back in the friendly sun, renewing my life with happiness, hopes & wonderful dreams.

All are Bright & Sunny!



Although we are still in Zombie Nation, I'm no longer afraid, no longer alone, no more unhappiness. We go everywhere, do everything together & takes on the world. We shall prevail & together, escape from this zombie's land.

The world is ours to take!



We as companions, will travel the free world, the real free world, not this stale & mundane one. We'll visit strange places, make friends with nice people, experience wonderful miracles & really enjoy life.

Freedom of Choice!


Together, we will fight for our dreams & desires. She is tough & I'm toxic. In combination, we are strong! We are formidable!

Handle with Caution!



And I'm no longer afraid of water coz now I've a float that fits me & I can go swimming with my friends. Swim across the ocean in search of happiness & freedom. Two concepts which zombies will never fully understand.

Floating with Bliss in Friendship



I love my companion so much! My new life will be devoted to our friendship, our hopes & dreams. Together, we shall thrive & survive!

Love & Happiness

The Happy Gang!


We are not alone. There are more of us. Who do you think took our photos? That monster behind the camera is much more terrible than you can imagine. Beware, you wussy zombies! You'll never know what's not-so-pleasant surprise might hit you. Welcome to the Real World! xD

6 Comments:

At Saturday, March 07, 2009 7:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really not being sarcastic but that was an amazing story.

I would have done a more comic frame by frame rendition but yours was amazing.

A real good idea.

Johann

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well written and I loled at the last part... the monster who took your picture..

Hope all is well

Cheers

 
At Monday, March 23, 2009 7:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want also to be a confused platypus in your hands!!!!

lovely pics, lucky little sweet animal with a sweet girl like you..

lovely white top too ;-))))

..AikiDude..

 
At Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the story is true. It brought tears to my eyes. I loved the Happy Ending.
Let's us know if there are more adventures!

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Kodak Picturezzz said...

Haha! Funny post.

More of this please.

 
At Sunday, May 10, 2009 11:45:00 PM, Anonymous Keith said...

Pesky zombies! I'm so glad you came to platypus's rescue; he was fortunate indeed. It was a heartwarming story beautifully told with your words and pictures. Reminded me of the 2008 animation 'Lost and Found' about a boy's friendship with a penguin that turns up lost on his doorstep. I think you'd like that (it's on DVD). And hey, poor platypus was so confused that he even has a question mark growing out of his head! Oh well, maybe it'll go down in time. It's surprising that he was scared of water as I thought platypuses were meant to be good at swimming. You soon sorted him out with that inflatable ring though. And a little raft for his hamster pal too - so cute!

I've only just discovered your blog and Flickr site Nikita, but I look forward to following both from now on. Aside from your warmth and humour, I just love your style. Your outfits are wonderful. So beautifully coordinated and so flattering - just a delight. I wonder if some of your own zombie trouble is with some silly people having a problem with that style, thinking it's trashy or something. So sad, and so wrong! I can only feel sorry for them. How could anyone not smile when they see you? You're like walking sunshine! Well here's one non-zombie who's very glad you're out there bringing such style and charm into the world and sharing it with us online. Big thanks, and please continue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home