Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gifts of Friendship, part 2

I'm flying a flag... a brightly color flag belonging to another country.

Showing the colors


It's a Chilean flag. Why? Well... on 21st Jan, I received a parcel from oversea. From Chile to be exact. Chile is a country in South America. Yeah, half way across the globe from me. I've a friend there, a guy whom I met in FaceBook. After some communication through MSN, we get to know more of each other. Usually, I dislike chatting on MSN, but he's quite a nice guy, a gentleman who is not crude & doesn't pester me unlike some online pests. Well... this gentleman sort of became one of my admirer & decided to send me some nice mementos from Chile. =P
So, for this entry which is dedicated to him, I'm flying the Chilean flag which is one of the items in the parcel.

Chilean Flag!



Inside that parcel, there is also a nice cap & a lovely coin purse with a big 'CHILE' on them. Inside the coin purse is a cute little pin shaped like a Chilean flag which I pinned to the cap. Love them very much! xD

Cap with pin & coin purse from Chile =D



Beside the flag, the cap, the pin & coin purse, there is also a T-shirt with many crests & pictures of Chile. It's way too big for me, but I can wear it to sleep if it gets cold. Hahahaaaa... hope he doesn't mind me doing that! =P

BIG Chilean T-shirt! xD



Other than those items above are some packages of Milo & some sweets made in Chile. I dunno why the Milo packs, but it's nice & the sweets too. Sorry, no pics coz greedy hamster me had eaten them! =P

In closing, I would like to say a BIG thank you to my Chilean friend whom is so kind to send me those wonderful gifts of friendship. Love those gifts!
Hope you have a wonderful life & wishing you all the best in everything, my dear friend!

A BIG thank you from Singapore!

6 Comments:

At Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe it ... you do not know the tremendous joy that I feel when seeing these pictures ... to see these gifts that I sent to you with so much love ... again my dear friend Niki, you make me very happy .. . thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing these photos with all your friends who visit your blog. And this friend in Chile I´m.
Carlos Gonzalez

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a very sweet person and from the little girl back then till the lady now... she is indeed a very very worthy friend.

Cheers Nikki
old friend fm pagn

 
At Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we must to say that's one of the most beautiful flags and nice country too. That's true. Greetings.
André.

 
At Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:20:00 AM, Blogger trauko said...

Hi Nikki,

My name is Hernán, from Chile too, i was finding a chilean flag, and i found your blog. Is a very nice kind of you to share your gifts, specialy if that gift are from my country, our beautiful flag is the best complement to your beauty.

Best regards from the land of Flowered Desert, Atacama, Chile.

Hernán.

 
At Monday, January 18, 2010 6:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same like the friend above, I was trying to find a Chilean flag and I got with your blog. It's amazing, I love so much your pictures especially with my country flag. thanks so much!

Best regards from Utah, USA.
carlo.oliva@gmail.com

 
At Saturday, February 19, 2011 2:20:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chile has had many problems and needs love. You clearly are a glass full of this substance so rare in public life. I wish you could not be, as you describe yourself, private, but dance ostentatiously with your spirit of friendship so the whole Earth responds.
Salaam Sophia ---- Aruna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home