Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010!

Should old acquaintance be forgot

and never brought to mind?

Should old acquaintance be forgot

and auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.



Again, it's the ending of another year & the beginning of a new one. May all old acquaintances be not forgotten & always brought to mind.
So, Cheers & A Happy New Year to you, my dear friends! My heart-felt thanks to all who had supported me during the years. May all your Wishes & Dreams come true in the upcoming year! Bless You All!

Warmest Regards,
Nikita Hengbok

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 31, 2009 7:36:00 PM, Anonymous Keith said...

Hey, nice hamster-hat, very fluffy! I can't remember seeing that before, but I would say it gives you an extra 5% hamstery cuteness. Thus taking you to 105%! Happy new year to you too Nikita.

 
At Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:20:00 PM, Blogger tokinglekkerding said...

jiayou babe! hoping to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home