Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cycling

Went cycling again at East Coast Park last Sunday with a group of friends. Good thing it was a gloomy, cloudy day or my fair tender skin will get burnt. I'm in need of a workout to burn some fat off me, but no burnt skin please!

Biker Gang


On our route is the Cable Ski Park where skiers are towed by overhead cable and pulleys system. Look like fun, but don't think I can do it.

Cable towed water ski

Some of the skiers upon seeing us taking pic, do some stunts when they passed our spot. Hey guys, girls are watching... do your stunts. Haha...

Trying to impress? =P

Me think one of our guys get carried away watching those stunts. LOL!

"I can do better than that!" =P

Next on our route is the long Bedok Jetty out to sea. Lots of folks fishing there. When I was there, the fishes seem to be getting hooked left, right & center.

Fishermen line the jetty.

Every angler gets hits after hits on their lines. Many small fishes & a few medium ones. Seem like fun. Maybe I shall try my hand in fishing next time.

"I got one!" "Me too!" "Me three!"

Catch of the day

When these pic of people fishing at the jetty were been taken, I overheard some anglers asked us whether are we putting their pic up on the internet. I replied yes & they went... "Good! Faster put me & my fish pic up on the web!" Recalling some stupid forumers commented about putting people's pic up on the web will get them in trouble. They made it sound like those people who have their pic up on the web will be beaten up mysteriously by others. How stupid can they be?!? Now that I put up lots of strangers pic on the web, are they gonna get into trouble? Chey! Idiotic, immature & cowardly keyboard warriors talking irrational logics!

And now a pic of my friend & me at the jetty. Anyone wanna come beat us up? Any of you behind-the-monitor hero wanna try it? Make my day, punk!

I'm the only one in white =P

5 Comments:

At Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, u are really FAT. need to shed off more kilos

you are daring enough to show yr FATS

if you don't want to get burnt, please wear more cloth. it's really an eyesore to see so much FATs on a person's body

 
At Friday, June 22, 2007 11:48:00 PM, Blogger Nikita Hengbok said...

Sticks & stones & all the rest...
My words hurt you?
To all wimps, cowards & lamers...
Why? Pain ar? LOL!

 
At Monday, June 25, 2007 11:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolz... i see sour grapes

 
At Monday, June 25, 2007 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Euro Techno Go said...

you are confident, you go girl !
-edmw

 
At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:41:00 AM, Blogger Nikita Hengbok said...

Heartfelt thanks to those who give me encouragement.
To those sensitive lamers who are hurt by my words, you just make my day happy. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home