Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Social House - Luxy Girls Crew

1st Aug, 2009 ~ It's Saturday Night Fever! Hahaha... no, but close. Social House @ Liang Court is having a fresh launch with performance by the sexy Luxy Girls Crew, a dance troupe from Taiwan! Cute sexy dancing girls! Woah! Yayaya, I know this is a guy's kind of thingie. BUT! On that particular night, Social House also offers any lady who come in a bikini top, free entry & with free-flow of drinks whole night! Yes! I'm so going! And yes, in a bikini top & why not? I've got a bodyguard with me! xD

Reached Liang Court quite early as I've another appointment earlier on. So we waited for our friend, Ricky to turn up with his friend. At about 10pm, a long queue had already materialized at the entrance of Social House. Didn't spot any girl with bikini top. Too shy? Haha... oh well... the night is still young & more might turn up. Ricky & friend were late. I was worried about the long queue, but Ricky assured me that it won't be a problem getting in. Turned out that his friend knew a friend who know a big shot of Social House & that person can get us in as VIP. So, no need to queue! xD
However, public entry to Social House was delayed by nearly 2 hours due to some unknown problems. By the time we got in, even with VIP status, one of the first to enter, it was nearly 12am. I wonder how long it took for those clubbers in the normal queue to get in... poor fellows.

Ricky & Me @ Social House


Social House is a new club, just opened for business not long ago. We have never been inside the place, so we went exploring. There's a main dance area with a low center stage which have poles attached. Pole dancing? There are also a few smaller, private rooms situated in corners.

Social Girl xD


Ricky went to the washroom & when he came out, he asked when the performance gonna start & so coincidentally, my soulmate/bodyguard spotted the dance troupe walking past. We quickly followed them & a few seconds just before they went on stage, I managed to have a pic taken with them. Yeah! Happy, Happy! xD

Sexy Luxy Girls & A Over-Sexicited Hamster! xD


And the performance started. Pole dancing Luxy Girls watched enthusiastically by a nearly all males crowd, wolf-whistling, howling & maybe even drooling... LOL! =P

Luxy Girls on stage

Low hair sweeps & high kicks

Hot, Hot, Hot! xD

Woo La La! =P

Video taken by me (Sorry if the video quality is bad, as it's taken with my cellphone.)


After the 1st performance ended, I posed on the low stage dreaming I'm a Luxy Girl... LOL! =P

Luxy Girl Me? xD


While I was posing for the camera, some clubbers also took pics of me thinking I am 1 of the Luxy Girls! OMG! Do I look like one?!? =P
Was saved from further embarrassment by the arrival of Ricky's friend, Jamie, who joined us on the dance floor.

Ricky, Jamie & Me


We danced for a while & went to get a drink... free-flow, right? =P

Cheers!

Jamie & Ricky clowning around =P


Then the second performance started. Luxy Girls with different outfit! You guys who are into anime gonna love this stuff. Pretty young sexy girls in Japanese style schoolgirl uniform! Otaku Paradise! I wonder if any guys in the audience nose-bleeded? LOL! xD

Japanese Schoolgirls on Stage! xD

Did anyone nose-bleed? LOL! =P

Otaku Dreams! xD


Woah... what a performance! Which Otaku wouldn't die for those Luxy Girls in Japanese schoolgirl uniform? Otaku wet dream night! Hahaha... xD

After the second performance ended, playful Ricky pulled me up onto the stage & requested me to do pole dancing! I was the only person up there!Arrr...!!! Freak Out! Hamster Dance you want? =P
Later, naughty Ricky also pushed Jamie up onto the stage & together, we did a few convincing pole grabbing/rubbing moves. xD

Pole Dancers xD



It had been an enjoyable night, but I didn't stay to watch the rest of the performance. Am quite tired by then as I was out the whole day, rushing about to a number of places. But before I leave, a final image...

Do I look like a Luxy Girl? xD

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 05, 2009 12:16:00 AM, Anonymous Keith said...

Yes! Nikita the Luxy Girl! All you need is a pair of those giant furry boots and you'd be ready to go, I'm sure of it. You can shake your stuff ok can't you? Of course you can. You'd be a magnificent hamster dynamo up on that stage, and those sexy outfits are right up your street! I didn't recognize the schoolgirl outfit as such though, when I first glanced at it. I thought it was a sailor girl costume. Well, I'm not into anime and we don't have schoolgirl outfits like that in the UK! Hey I wouldn't make a very good Otaku if I don't even know my schoolgirl outfits huh? Nice costume though; I can just imagine you in one of those. Maybe you can hire one for a photo session! Oooh yeah, that would be very nice on your Flickr. :)

That was an amusing shot of the Over-Sexcited Hamster with the Luxy Girls. You look like a little girl who's just been given four stripy lollipops all at once. Such a dream come true, you hardly know what to do with them! Pity they didn't have a hat to lend you though. Even without the hat however, it's no wonder some clubbers mistook you for a Luxy Girl. Especially if you were standing around cam-hogging as usual! I'm sure this camera snapping works like a virus sweeping through the crowd. The more people point cameras at you, the more other people think "Hey, she must be somebody important!", and join in. Just like you enjoy, ha ha! Anyway, you did get in as a VIP didn't you? So you were important! Actually I think they should've had a special VIH pass just for you. VIH = Very Important Hengbok; no club should be without one!

And you even got up on the stage? Better watch out or those Luxy Girls might have you thrown out of the club for stealing their thunder! Talking of which, thanks for the video which helped give an idea of the atmosphere. I hope you didn't get drooled on too much by members of the audience when filming. Pity we haven't got any footage of you doing your pole dancing moves though; I think that could've been quite interesting!

Oh, one last thing. I don't know if you've noticed but your shorts look like they're about to fall apart into many little pieces. Better be careful and not shake things too hard, or you might end up showing even more Hengbok than planned!

 
At Wednesday, August 05, 2009 2:28:00 PM, Blogger ThaiSisters said...

Niki I love your blog - mausi from flickr !!!

 
At Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:25:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for all the fun info and pics, great things went so well for you and you definitely added to the fun for the observers! Congratulations Niki! :-D I wish I had been able to see the Hampsterdance, er, the Hamster dance...and the Luxies...

 
At Friday, August 28, 2009 6:00:00 PM, Anonymous kakasean said...

sad.. wish i could have been there.. was at Boat Quay that night.. friend's bird day... zzzzz

 
At Tuesday, September 15, 2009 1:26:00 PM, Anonymous DJ DoubleD said...

Hi Nikita,
Cute blog.
I was just surfing around and I found this...I'm coming in from Taipei this weekend with Liquid crew to Social House. I just saw the flyer and they are also having the debut of the Vibe Party Girls...which from what I can tell is like Luxy girls of Singapore :0

Hope you and your friends make it out.
-DJ DoubleD

 
At Friday, August 13, 2010 2:36:00 AM, Blogger MASKABUL said...

Pretty amazing ...

 
At Friday, August 13, 2010 2:37:00 AM, Blogger MASKABUL said...

so cute

 
At Friday, August 13, 2010 2:37:00 AM, Blogger MASKABUL said...

greats

 
At Friday, March 31, 2017 8:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did she get those cute shorts??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home